Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another baptism!


Hey everyone,
Verbatim:
Sadly, I forgot my planner at home so I don't have the verbatim this week. Oh, I remembered a little of it.
 
Brother Lin: I've been really busy lately, I have to prepare stuff like Noah's Ark because the end of the world is coming.
Me: Oh, don't worry, God hasn't told us yet when the end is, so you can still take some time and meet with us. It's not a big deal.
Brother Lin: He's told me.
Me: Oh........................................................
 
Brother Yuan: I remembered my past life. I'm a God. I came down here to save the world. I also killed my son in my past life because he wouldn't be obedient.--Brother Yuan while meeting with him. He had been getting really close to baptism.

Xiang3Xiang: Oh, our stuff is all in there.
Me: Okay. (close door. Freeze. Turn and look at Elder Lew) Their stuff is all inside?
( He looks at me and the devil enters into both of us and we run back into the church and giggle as we hide all their stuff)--When we were leaving the chapel while the YM/YW were cleaning the chapel.
 
I think that's all for the verbatim that I can just remember.
 
FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White sauce, Cheese Broiled Stinky Tofu: Oh man, I totally saw this on a menu and I hadn't ever had it before so I thought that I would have to try it out. It was amazing. The flavors just mix so well. It makes the cheese taste super duper sharp and the sauce kind of mellows it a little. 5 stupendously stinky soys out of 5.
 
Beef Roll: It's basically the chinese version of a taquito. I still like the mexican version better especially Reyna's, but this wasn't bad. 4 China men from Mexico out of 5
 
We are also excited that we have an investigator that has passed his interview. Brother Chen has been making a lot of progress lately and has a great testimony. The other day he came to the church with a really big question because he saw some pamphlets from another church that said some miracles that happened there and he asked us, "Why would a miracle happen outside of His Church?" It was a really good testament of how much he believes in the Church.

The work is going really well. We are stoked.
That's it. Really.
Love you all,
Elder Siebert

PS Hey, I forgot to tell you about the wasabi strike this week. I took this tube of wasabi that I had to this dumpling wrapping activity that we had and I totally made a wasabi dumpling. Me and Sister Taylor (who has as much devil as I do) worked in coordination and pulled the heist. It was awesome. Elder Lew ate half of it, knowing that it was the wasabi one and he was completely red in the face and crying and phlegm everywhere. It was hilarious. Then Sister Taylor wanted to make another one to surprise someone with so we wrapped a double peel one and gave it to Sister Wu and she nearly died before spitting it. So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment